Career Consultants are here for you!
- Investigate and explore School of Education majors and related career options
- Test drive and confirm major and career options, polish and enhance skills
- Prepare and connect with potential employers, network for information and establish professional connections
- Develop your promotional, job search documents and/or your graduate school applications and essays
- Map your individual career, graduate school and/or job search strategies
- Implement your search, apply and interview
- Obtain referrals to additional experts on campus
To make an appointment, fill out the Appointment Request Form or call 608-262-1755. To request a presentation, fill out the Presentation Request Form. If you have questions, please email us or call 608-262-1755.
The Career Center Relocated!
The Career Center is now located in L107 of the Education Building and is open from 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Brooke Gilland, Career Consultant
Kerry Lee, Career Consultant
Courtney Pearson, Career Consultant
Sarah Schaefer, Career Consultant
Charlene Walker, Director