The School of Education Career Center is committed to helping students and alumni develop a career and professional identity, empowering them to make and implement informed career decisions through life’s transitions.
Appointments may be either virtual or in person – whichever you prefer! We offer one-on-one or small group (at your request) sessions with a Career Advisor to get help or information about a wide range of career-related topics, including:
- Career and Major Exploration
- Resume/CV Review
- Cover Letter Review
- Job/Internship Search
- Interview Prep Including Techniques or Mock/Practice Interviews
- Grad School Search Application Process
- Licensure or Certification
- Job Offer Negotiations and Acceptance/Decline
Make an Appointment
Appointments can be made via Starfish
You are free to meet with your assigned advisor, but if you have questions related to a specific field (arts, education, or health) please feel free to make an appointment with the advisor who specializes in that area.
- Noelle Adedoyin (Health-field Specialist)
- Lore Bennett (Arts-field Specialist)
- Zack Minnier (Education-field Specialist)
Current graduate students can meet with their related field specialists, but may also meet with our Graduate Student Advisor, Sarah Schaefer.
Alumni of the School of Education
Welcome Back! If you would like to schedule an appointment with a career advisor, please complete the Alumni Appointment Request Form.
Someone will follow up with you with details on your appointment soon. We look forward to catching up and supporting you however we can!