Skip to main content
Employment and Internship Opportunities
Organization and Information Resource Links
- The LGBT Campus Center at UW-Madison is a supportive space and offers resources, such as a mentor program and a list of LGBT organizations on campus.
- Gender Sanity includes information about career and employment resources for individuals identifying as transgender.
- Human Rights Campaign provides a Corporate Equality Index that lists companies that have been evaluated for their LGBTQ-friendliness.
- Lambda Legal is a national legal organization that promotes civil rights and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender people, and those with HIV. Their site provides information about legal workplace rights for each state and other resources.
- The National Center for Transgender Equality features resources about non-discrimination policies and employment rights.
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce highlights state chambers that provide professional development resources, events, and certification for businesses.
- Out for Undergrad offers a variety of industry conferences that selected applicants can attend to learn more about opportunities in that field and make connections.