Career Center Appointments
Appointments are one-on-one or small group (at students’ request) sessions with a Career Consultant to get help or information about a wide range of career-related topics.
Career Consultant can meet with you to support a wide variety of career and job search-related needs, including:
- Career, major, and graduate school exploration
- Career counseling
- Resume writing for job search or graduate school applications
- Letter writing (cover, thank you, accept/decline position, etc.)
- Application questions/review (WECAN, as well as other job search applications)
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews
- Graduate school application process
- Statement of purpose review
- License applications or requirements in WI or other states
Call 608-262-1755 or fill out the request form to schedule an appointment.
Can’t make it into our office? Ask to talk to a consultant about the possibility of phone or Skype appointments, or assistance via email (not all services are available via email).