Welcome to the
School of Education Career Center!
Equipping all School of Education students to successfully launch and exceed their career expectations.
Preparing all School of Education students to navigate career transitions and achieve career aspirations.
The Career Center values:
- Providing Excellent Student Services – We support students by offering engaging programming and resources to support career exploration and decision-making; incorporating career development support into academic courses; and in developing professional identities by providing individualized internship and job search advising.
- Centering Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – We use culturally responsive strategies and resources to engage students of all identities in holistic, equitable, and supportive career advising and programming.
- Being Accessible, Adaptable and Data Driven – We continuously improve services guided by student data and feedback.
- Collaborating and Partnering – We establish relationships with employers, academic departments, and campus-wide partners that are student-centered and mutually beneficial.
- Staying Relevant – We pursue regular and ongoing professional development to enhance our career-related expertise.
If you are associated with Art, Counseling Psychology, Curriculum & Instruction, Dance, Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis, Educational Policy Studies, Educational Psychology, Kinesiology, Rehabilitation Psychology & Special Education, or Theatre and Drama, you are in the right place!
We look forward to working with you. Like the UW-Madison SoE Career Center on Facebook and follow on Instagram to stay connected and learn about career events on campus. Join the School of Education Career Center LinkedIn group to connect with students, alumni, and employers.
The Career Center is located in 181 of the Education Building. Visit our Contact Us page to learn more.
You can also find additional information about current advising services at UW-Madison by visiting Career and Academic Advising During COVID-19.